The Mini 56,000,000* Stun Gun has historically been one of our best-selling models. For those who don’t need all the advantages that the Streetwise brand offers, this lower-priced JOLT model could be a great addition to your product line.
Powerful Stun Gun: Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates across the top, it creates an intimidating electrical sound. An attacker with any sense will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound don't stop him, a "jolt from a Jolt" certainly will.
Built-In Charger: The slide-out plug allows for easy charging. There are no cords to keep up with; simply plug into a standard wall outlet.
Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
Safety Switch: To prevent accidental discharge, three levels of safety have been built-in. The safety pin must be inserted, the safety switch must be in the on position and the Stun Activation Button must be pressed before the stun will operate.
Rubberized Armor Coating: Protects the unit and ensures a firm grip.
Disable Pin: With the lanyard around your wrist, if the stun gun is pulled from your hand, the disable pin will be disengaged and the unit cannot be used against you.
Holster Included: A nylon holster with a belt loop is included for easy carrying.
Warranty: Our JOLT Stun Guns are made of good quality components and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Jolt 56,000,000 Mini Stun Gun
- Nylon holster with belt loop
- Disabling pin with lanyard
*Actual Voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 56,000,000 or more volts.
Stun gun laws and restrictions change often. We encourage you to check with local laws before ordering any self-defense device.
- Local State laws and restrictions prohibit sales to Hawaii and Rhode Island.
- Local State laws and restrictions require a "concealed carry" permit in Connecticut, Delaware, New Mexico, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- City and county laws/restrictions prohibit shipments of stun guns to any customers in Newark, New Castle, and Wilmington, County Delaware, Crawford and Dension County, Iowa, New Orleans, Louisiana, Annapolis, Baltimore, Howard County, Maryland, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Must be 18+ to purchase