Fingerprinting services are offered Monday – Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Reservations for Fieldprint digital services take priority over walk-ins. We are asking (even though you have an appointment) for you to please register with our waitlist, so that we can service you promptly...click here to register on our waitlist!
IF YOU HAVE A SCHEDULED FIELDPRINT APPOINTMENT, YOU CAN COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ANYTIME PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME FOR EARLY SERVICING. YOU WILL JUST WALK-IN AND BE WORKED IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Digital fingerprint scheduling can only be made through Fieldprintusa.com – (877) 614-4364. NOTE: Please direct any questions regarding I-9 or background check status to Fieldprint as we do not have access to that information - (877) 614-4364.
Fieldprint is an approved vendor for handling the background checks and I-9 verifications for several different groups / states. Some of those groups are as follows:
- CDC (The Centers for Disease Control)
- FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation)
- NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System)
- SWFT Network (Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission)
- TSC (Transportation Security Clearing House)
- FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Association)
- BIG Fingerprinting (Banks & Federal Credit Unions)
- INDIVIDUAL STATES:
- Florida [Can be fingerprinted at any LiveScan Nationwide]
- Hawaii [Any Fieldprint Location Nationwide]
- Nevada [Only Fieldprint Location in Nevada]
- Ohio [Only Fieldprint Locations in Ohio]
- Oregon [Any Fieldprint Location Nationwide]
- Virginia [Any Fieldprint Location Nationwide]
- Washington [Any Fieldprint Location Nationwide]
- Washington DC [Any Fieldprint Location Nationwide]
- Wisconsin [Any Fieldprint Location Nationwide]